Dawn Snyder's Resume
DAWN K. SNYDER, NHA
DIRECTOR OF REVENUE ENHANCEMENT, THE LANCASTER GROUP, LLC
Dawn is the Director of Revenue Enhancement of The Lancaster Group, LLC and brings more than 18 years of experience in healthcare reimbursement and long term care administration, as a, Chief Financial Officer, Nursing Home Administrator and Consultant. Prior to joining The Lancaster Group, Dawn served four years as the Chief Financial Officer for a 375 bed skilled nursing facility and five years as a Consultant for a nursing home management company.
Her extensive and in-depth knowledge is concentrated in third -party reimbursement (including billing and cost reporting), performance improvement, and regulatory compliance for skilled nursing facilities. She has developed financial models addressing Medicare SNF PPS and Medicaid case mix to enhance compliance with third party reimbursement regulations.
- Evaluating the performance of skilled nursing for purposes of identifying opportunities for financial performance improvement.
- Operational and financial analysis regarding Medicare SNF PPS and consolidated billing issues including regulatory compliance.
- Performing Medicare and Medicaid billing training to healthcare providers.
- Assisting healthcare providers with the submission of Medicare and Medicaid claims.
- Preparation of Medicare and Medicaid cost reports
- Assisting and educating skilled nursing facilities in all business office areas: including admission procedures, billing and collections, accounts payable, purchasing and financial statement preparation.
- Developed Audit Compliance Tools for third party billing processes.
- Preparation of Annual Operating Budgets and Strategic Management Plans.
- Development and Implementation of HIPAA Policies and Procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Minimum Data Set for purposes of ensuring compliance for Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement.
Dawn received Bachelor of Science degree in Long-Term Care Administration from York College of Pennsylvania and is currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration.
Dawn is an instructor for the Nursing Home Administrator 120 hour continuing education course at York College of Pennsylvania. She is also a Member of the Pennsylvania County Affiliated Homes (PACAH) Fiscal Committee. Dawn is licensed as a nursing home administrator in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Return to previous page